Wednesday, May 18, 2005

32 Songs - Track16:

Bug Powder Dust - Bomb the Bass

Never been a fake and I'm never phony
I got more flavour than the packet in macaroni
Rock drippin' from my every vowel
I've got the soul of the sixties like Ginsberg's Howl
Shootin' mad ball and I'm always jukin'
Take you to the hole and I'm surely hoopin'
Top of the pops like the Lulu's show
I'll take a walk on Abbey Road with my shoes unsoled
I got a splinter though, damn, you know man it hurt
I got a Vegemite sandwich from Men at Work


It makes no sense, is about nothing and has the lyrical quality of a Salvador Dali painting.
But I love it for the line "I got a vegemite sandwich from Men at Work".

I highly recommend the Kruder & Dorfmeister remixes found on The K&D Sessions compilation.

1 Comments:

Blogger c said...

I prefer the Dark Lady original... well kinda... the other night I was mashing it with some ole Mos Def. She goes well with Chingy too.. oooer, wonder if they call her 'dark' lady cos she loves the black co-

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home